High Performing Team | Whole Team Analysis | Individual Personality Profile | Practical Session
An immersive, practical, facilitated session with a completely fresh approach to team development. Based on actual team feedback, guests will not only learn more about themselves and their personalities but look at their team as a unit. Our experiences are run by fellows of the institute of leadership and management, but most importantly with a true understanding and passion for teamwork.
Do you want to make your team a high performing team? With more cohesion and improved communication?
Prior to the session, each guest will receive a personal document. This contains the instructions to complete the team performance report. To get a clear picture of where your team is now, guests answers are anonymous, meaning they are more likely to be truthful with their answers!
Your personal team report will cover 20 different variables such as commitment, communication, cohesion, decisions, recognition and many more areas.
In addition to your collated team report, each participant will also receive a personality profile which we will explore in the session.
This hands-on session will cover 6 mains areas;
- Individuals Look at the dynamics of how individual behaviour affects the team (personality colours)
- High Performing Team The results
- Where is your team? The team performance curve
- Strengths & Strengths Moving the bar upwards
- Turning Teams Into Powerhouse Units
- A Lasting Reminder Retrospective look at what the day has achieved. Material for the action plan.
Follow on from this unique team development approach with our popular team building activities such as The Killing.