Why You Should Book A Colour Personality Profiles Session..
There are so many benefits to not only companies but individuals who are striving to be excellent team players. Just some of the benefits;
- Get to know your team better
- Improve self-awareness
- Identify key areas for personal improvement
- Improve communication
- Motivate and engage staff
- Manage performance
- Identify key areas of excellence
- Devise a plan to move forward with your team
- Increased staff retention through great leadership
Prior To The Experience
- Individuals complete a quick and simple online personal evaluation (we provide personal codes and full instructions)
- Personal results are emailed within 5 minutes of completing the evaluation
- Teams are then ready for the expertly delivered personality profile sessions
During The Experience
- Guests are asked to bring to the session their personal profiles
- Your session is completely personalised to the results of your team’s assessments
- You and your team will participate in 3-4 hands-on, interactive challenges that bring the colours to life
- Challenges will get teams engaging with each other to discuss own, others, customers colours
- Experience how you can apply colours to everyday life and business (including sales, prospects and customer service)
After To The Experience
- Right Angle provide you with a comprehensive “colour directory” that you can record your team’s profiles into
- Reduce rates on further profile purchases (for new starters)
- Complimentary ongoing consultancy should you require it
Perfect For Team Development
Companies looking to improve their team development can use this assessment to highlight employee’s key strength and development areas. Alongside this, it gives the whole team a greater knowledge of their colleague’s capabilities, personality likes and dislikes
A profile is then made showing your colour preferences and provides an analysis showing how you actually react in situations compared to how you believe you do. Of course, with all assessments, the results can be very different from what you think they should be. Your ‘personality colour’ can be a single standout colour, a mixture of two or more colours and in some cases can be a mixture of several colours, leading to some interesting and introspective results. We always recommend combining the Personality Profiles with our facilitated sessions. This will see guests working through a series of proven, fun interactive activities to learn about colours and how best to work with them.
However, why not combine your personality test with one of our personality profile focused events below? These events enable the different personalities in your team to stand out and shine in their own unique ways.
If you want to see how our staff faired when they took the Colour Personality Profiles test themselves read about it in our blog: When Personalities Show Their True Colours (And Why It Is Important In Modern Business)
This gives you a greater level of certainty when recruiting, identifying where to maximise your learning and development budget and understanding where to boost morale to avoid staff turnover.
You can read more about Carl Jung here.