More About The Bodyguard Team Building Experience
- The first stage of the process is basically protecting the principle. Your principle is your main area of protection. Delivered by an experienced martial artist you will have to practice defensive punches, kicks, pad work, weapon disarming (knives and fire arms), all in a fun environment! We don’t need you to be Jackie Chan to be able to take part in this!
- The second stage is sharp shooting. See how weapons can be concealed by Bodyguards, and then test your skills! We have the option to either use air weapons or laser weapons (depending on location). Who amongst you has the sharpest eye and best shot?
- Next, we go through the process of spotting imminent threats. This includes aspects of surveillance, the use of covert radios and a short simulated hunt around the venue using electronic eavesdropping equipment and iPads.
- Finally, one of the most important skills of being a Bodyguard is the power of observation and reading body language. Can you remember a face in the crowd? You will be required to compile a “photo fit” using FBI Software.
Memorable team building events to inspire and motivate your team.
Flexibility and creativity are at the heart of everything we do. We want our clients to experience an event that is outstanding and unforgettable. All of our events are tailored to you and your objectives.
Some of the benefits of The Bodyguard Team Building Experience include:
- Learn about the history of bodyguards
- Improve communication within your team
- Work on your team’s problem-solving skills
- Empower your team to work on a real-life “hunt”
- Engaging with completely new skills