More About SUMMIT! Indoor Bear Grylls Survival Team Building Activity
2.5 Event | 2-100+ Participants | Indoor Activity | All Events Are Fully Portable
Let Bear Grylls, and his expert events team, take you and your team on a journey… We’re going to be climbing Mount Everest! You will need to complete a series of 10 challenges in order to make your way up (and down!) the dangerous mountain, in this survival team building activity. Our indoor survival team building event will immerse you and your team like never before…
Mt Everest or Chomolungma, meaning “Goddess Mother of the World” is the world’s highest mountain peak standing at a mighty 8848 metres. Its size, remote location and staggering beauty don’t hide the fact that it has long been known as one of the most dangerous mountains in the world. Yet still, since it was established as the highest point on earth almost 170 years ago, people have wanted to conquer its slopes and stand on its summit, Bear Grylls to name one, in fact, the youngest Brit at the time to do so.
Has your company got the skills, resources, logistical planning strategy, commitment and determination to summit the highest mountain in the world? In this Bear Grylls style indoor, tabletop event, you will be pitted against other teams in a race to the summit. However, good planning and preparation will lead to a more efficient and effective summit attempt which will no doubt put your team on the summit first and importantly get all members back down again alive.
From the “pitch it” challenge to our frostbite challenge, there will be something to suit everyone! This is the ultimate survival team building event.
What You Will Do in Summit!;
- Themed around climbing Mount Everest
- Each team provided with a survival pack including a map of Everest
- Work your way to the top by completing a series of challenges
- Not an actual climb, this is all about strategy
- Start with a creative challenge that involves teams pitching how they would raise the $50,000 needed to climb Everest
- You have challenges that include decision making about what equipment to take
- A fun frostbite challenge
- The whole event is themed giving you a huge insight into the people who actually do climb Everest!
- There will be several challenges people of all personality types will want to get involved with
If you want to head out then we also have an Outdoors Bear Grylls Survival Academy Experience! Other activities for those looking for adventure include our live Kidnap Experience “Taken” or our Soap Box Derby Experience!
This adrenaline-filled activity is the greatest adventure you will have without leaving your venue…
Want to learn more about Bear Grylls and his amazing adventures? Check out his Wikipedia Page!