More About The Event
The Bears Grylls ethos is all about challenge, courage, determination, achievement and of course having fun on the way. We’ve created a fun packed challenging survival team building activity day based at a location convenient for you.
The day will be facilitated by one of our lead instructors who will take you on an amazing survival journey and introduce your team to extreme survival skills used not only by Bear himself in some of the most extreme and wild environments on the planet but also utilized by some of the most inspirational adventurers.
Each unique challenge is designed to bring out the best in your team whether it be communication skills, leadership skills, management skills or simply rolling up your sleeves and mucking in together to get the job done.
Activities can include the following; Gross Eat Challenge, Stalking, Air Crash, Ship Wreck, Land Rover Pull, Stretcher Race, Knot Tying Challenge, Navigation Challenges and Raising the Flag, to mention just a few.
Memorable team building events to inspire and motivate your team.
Flexibility and creativity are at the heart of everything we do. We want our clients to experience an event which is outstanding and unforgettable. All of our events are tailored to you and your objectives.
- Learn the bravery it takes to stand up and lead a group
- Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.
- The Land Rover Pull requires group cohesion and a savage work ethic
- Will your bearing be true and lead your team to success?
- Endure a stretcher race and see if you have what it takes to rescue someone.